We are excited to announce The Fitness Equation (“TFE”) will begin Phase Three of the government’s reopening process on Wednesday, July 1st.
During Phase Three, TFE will move from our current 30% occupancy under Phase 2, to 75% occupancy. We’ve got plenty of room for everyone!
The coronavirus has tested our business and our people (members and staff) just like so many other businesses and people in communities around the state, country, and world. It has also shown how strong we are and the importance of working together, so we are going to move forward in our “new normal” together one step at a time.
TFE’s online video library “TFE Everywhere!” will be available under the Virtual Training section of our website. What is “TFE Everywhere!”? – online fitness education through our website that can benefit our members everywhere at any time! We’ll continue expanding our library of at home workouts, pre-recorded exercise classes, and trainer tip videos via our YouTube channel, and in the coming weeks begin rolling out live streaming classes so you can – Take Fitness Everywhere! Reopening means we will be taking extra precautions for the health and safety of our staff, our customers, and our communities. We will have health and safety procedures in place for our teams, and clear guidance for you on how to use our services as we go forward. We’ll continue to closely follow guidance from national, state, and local authorities to ensure we’re operating in compliance with any restrictions in our area. Rest assured, TFE will continue to put the health and safety of our members, community, and staff first.
There’s a spirit of togetherness and an appreciation for healthy living that has defined TFE’s incredibly special member and staff community since we first opened our doors in January 2016. We’re reminded that these qualities are more important now than ever.
Please continue to monitor our website and check this page for updates. Thank you for your cooperation in following these guidelines.
Temporary Guidelines for Returning to the Gym
- Patrons must wear a mask into the club. Wear a mask at all times except during exercise.
- Upon entering the club patrons will be asked the state regulated COVID-19 questions and have their temperature taken before admittance.
- Maintain 10 feet of distance from one another as much as possible.
- Please wipe down all equipment before and after use.
- Designated equipment with ribbon or tape is not for use.
- Members must check in and check out at the Front Desk to maintain accurate occupancy record.
- Equipment is not to be relocated from its designated location.
- Please bring your own workout towel.
- Restroom and locker facilities will be open but restricted and regulated, please plan accordingly.
- Showers will be available. Please bring your own shower towel. TFE Monthly Shower towel service has been temporarily suspended.
- Rock wall will be closed until further notice.
- Kidz Gym will be open however the soft play maze and ninja warrior will be closed.
New For Phase Three
- Water bottle fill stations will be open. Water fountains will be closed for your safety. Additional bottled water available for purchase while supplies last.
- All lockers are open. We’ve posted more of the social distancing signs in the locker areas of the hallway and locker rooms.
- Basketball, Volleyball, and Pickle-ball are open. You must maintain 10 ft of physical distancing and disinfect all shared items to the extent practicable. Max occupany 68 people at one time.